One recent video from my youtube channel.
To divide the MonolithReleased on 2011-03-26 and 14.859 torrents.
End of recovery album, mistaken by the height of his ancestor, the glorious "A Fok Zone", this album is a kind of chill down album of medium grade.
Initiated in the meltdown and ended up in a rush, it has no beginning nor end. It's just a random sequence of meaningless, vague and false vibes.
Shame on the producer, it was not possible to emerge from the ashes with a decent set of track, so you get this mess of mistakes.
We're sorry. Mos'def.
- Sprung Axis Genesis (MP3 | OGG) 108 BPM // ••
- Like the Needle (MP3 | OGG) 89 BPM //
- Fernsehen Lauten Nemesis (MP3 | OGG) 66 BPM // ••
- Ape Punkt (MP3 | OGG) 143 BPM // •
- Pale Sun Span (MP3 | OGG) 106 BPM // •
- Relievers of God (MP3 | OGG) 139 BPM //
- Fear the Reptile (MP3 | OGG) 70 BPM // ••
- To divide the Monolith (MP3 | OGG) 76 BPM // ••••••••
- Grave Miles (MP3 | OGG) 125 BPM //
- If ever I crawl (MP3 | OGG) 92 BPM // •
- Ain't got None (MP3 | OGG) 80 BPM // •
- Denied Request (MP3 | OGG) 88 BPM //
- Seignosse Axis (MP3 | OGG) 117 BPM //
- School is out, Babe (MP3 | OGG) 110 BPM // •
- Vintage Ghosts (MP3 | OGG) 93 BPM // •
- Muted Lips & Questions (MP3 | OGG) 128 BPM //
This is my latest compilation. I try to do one every year. It is designed as a way to escape my massive output flow, and to summarize my efforts.